“We constantly assess players’ movement patterns, for instance, watching as they perform every exercise. Precision is very important. If they’re slightly off in their movements on any particular day, we correct things right away. It’s like running an antivirus program on a computer. You want to get rid of the junk and keep the movements precise.”
The remote program is designed to be completely supportive. The program is built around utilizing the Functional Movement Screen or 3DMAPS assessments. Mobility, stability, and three-dimensional upright movement utilizing mostly bodyweight is the focus. Remote athletes generally train once a week at UpRight Movement. Through the FMS or 3DMAPS software you get away workouts, log your progress and stay connected to UpRight Movement.
- Functional Movement Screen
- 3DMAPS Assessment
- Individual movement training program
- Nutrition and Regeneration plans
- Access to Daily Readiness Monitor
- Access to Daily Regeneration Monitor
- Access to Daily Readiness Index
- Optional remote HRV4Training (Heart Rate Variability) Monitoring
- Weekly check-in
- Required to have taken INTAKE prior to entering UpRight Remote
Click Here For: UpRight REMOTE Training Options
Offers limited to one with all other sales, and excludes workshops.