Do You want to Move Better?
Move Better Camp
Requires 2 – 4 people per group for camp to be conducted
THIS CAMP IS RATED: MOVE BETTER
- Identify your individual physical limitations with Pre-Camp and Post-Camp testing to gauge your fitness level. This series of 7 exercises will test your body’s ability to withstand the demands of your active lifestyle.
- Create a better understanding of movement and your physical abilities.
- Achieve success beyond your own expectations.
- In 4 weeks you will Move Better than you ever have.
- Personalized modifications based on ability level.
- Digital files of recommended at-home exercise routines.
- Access to UpRight Movement’s On-Line Daily Readiness Monitor.
- Access to UpRight Movement’s On-Line Daily Regeneration Monitor.
- Optional remote HRV4Training (Heart Rate Variability) Monitoring
- Email check-in
- 15 % OFF All of UpRight Movement’s Training Services during your time in Move Better Camp.
- Guaranteed results commensurate to your level of commitment.
- The knowledge, experience, and confidence that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to!
CAMP RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS
For your safety and successful participation in the Move Better Camp, it is highly recommended that you be able to successfully perform the following exercises with no discomfort or pain, good quality, and form. If you are not currently capable, please contact us to discuss your options.
TEST #1: STATIC LUNGE HOLD (Lunge Pattern)
The Lunge pattern essentially is a freeze frame picture within upright locomotion, (walking, jogging, running and sprinting). Essentially this is one qualifier to running.
TEST #2: PUSH-UPS (Trunk Stability PRONE)
The trunk stability within the push-up is one example of one’s reflexive ability to stabilize the spine while performing a total body movement, which is inclusive with the shoulders, trunk and hips while resisting gravity’s extension force on the body. Essentially this is one qualifier to upright total body pushing movements.
TEST #3: AIR BENCH (Squat Pattern)
The squat pattern within the air bench is one example of lower body strength that is essential to standing. Essentially this is one qualifier of the upright function of the hips, knees and ankles.
TEST #4: CHIN-UPS (Shoulder Mobility)
The shoulder mobility within the chin-up is one example of upper body mobility and strength. Essentially this is one qualifier to upper body overhead pulling and pushing movements.
Also, please complete the registration and medical waiver on-line. After the waiver is completed, our website will direct you to a schedule and payment screen, but there is no need schedule or pay on-line. An invoice for Move Better Camp will be emailed to you. If you have difficulties with the on-line waiver, you can print out the form, fill it out manually, and bring it with you to your first Move Better Camp class.
Click Here For: Registration and Medical Waiver
Click Here For: Move Better Camp Supplement Schedule
Offers limited to one with all other sales, and excludes workshops