“Nutrition can make a good athlete great, or a great athlete good.”
- Eat BREAKFAST everyday!
- COME BACK TO EARTH!!! Try to choose the least processed forms of food. Animal protein, healthy fats, vegetables, minimal nuts, seeds, fruit and whole grains.
- EAT SMALLER PORTIONS MORE OFTEN spread evenly across the day.
- INCLUDE A HEALTHY PROTEIN SOURCE with each snack and meal.
- EAT FATS THAT GIVE SOMETHING BACK: Include healthy fats in your diet like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, fish, pastured raised beef, pastured eggs, flaxseed, nuts, and seeds.
- DON’T WASTE YOUR WORKOUT: Drink a pre-workout shooter and/or a post-workout recovery shake or meal immediately after intensive training.
- ADD a multivitamin with anti-oxidant complex and an omega – 3 fish oil supplement into your daily routine.
- STAY HYDRATED: (.5 – 1 x body weight = ounces of water per day) by drinking only non-caloric beverages (water/green tea)
- EAT A RAINBOW OFTEN: Eat vegetables with each meal, and the best quality animal protein.
- SLEEP: Get some rest! The body recovers and repairs best when it is sleeping.
*SIX REASONS YOU MAY NEED TO FILL THE GAPS
- MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS
- SPECIFIC STRENGTH & POWER GOALS
- INCREASED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- DIGESTIVE ISSUES
- INCREASED STRESS
- KNOWN NUTRITION DEFICIENCY
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
UpRight Movement is a Force Multiplier supporting the positive practice of Your “Rules To Live By”, with its newest Rules To Live By handout. Improve your Mindset and make progress toward your goals by leveraging UpRight Movement Principles. Aid your Recovery, Health and manage Stress so you can feel better, move better, and perform better! The Pillars of long lasting change are: Mindset, Recovery, Nutrition/Hydration, and Movement. For further assistance see UpRight Movement’s Regeneration Guidelines.
Click Here For: Rules To Live By